Air Conditioner Repair Oakdale MN | Air Conditioning FAQ
Do you have some questions concerning your air conditioner? There are many questions that homeowners have, but aren’t sure who to ask or how to find the answers. Here are some common questions that many homeowners ask and wonder about their air conditioning systems and our best advice and answers for them: Air Conditioner Repair Oakdale MN
Air Conditioner Repair Oakdale MN | Why Is My AC Not Working?
One of the most common questions that’s on many homeowners’ minds is: why is my air conditioner not working? There are many reasons why your air conditioning isn’t working, but here are just a few of them:
- Broken blower motor
- Dirty or damaged condenser coils or evaporator coils
- Clogged drain line or leaky drip pan
- Dirty or clogged air filter
- Refrigerant leaks or low refrigerant levels
- Dirty AC units
If your air conditioner isn’t working like it should, then you should have your local HVAC contractors in Oakdale MN at Rumpca Services do some air conditioning repairs or an air conditioning replacement in Oakdale MN for you.
Air Conditioner Repair Oakdale MN | Does My AC Need Repairs?
Another common concern that many people have is in trying to determine whether their air conditioning units are in need of repairs or if they simply need an AC tuneup. Here are some telltale signs that you are in need of air conditioning repairs in Oakdale MN:
- Your AC keeps cycling on and off
- Your AC won’t turn on/off
- Your AC is leaking
- Your AC is blowing warm air
- Your AC keeps cycling but your house isn’t getting any cooler
- Your AC is emitting strange odors or is making bizarre sounds
- Your house feels excessively humid or there is a lot of moisture in your home
If you notice any of these signs, then you should contact Rumpca Services, the best HVAC company in Oakdale MN, and we’ll send our professional contractors to your home to do air conditioning repair in Oakdale MN.
Air Conditioner Repair Oakdale MN | Do I Need An AC Replacement?
Lastly, something that many want to know is: when is it a good time to replace my AC? When should I repair or replace my AC? When you don’t think AC repairs will be enough to fix your AC problems, you have to start thinking about the possibility of installing a new air conditioner in your home. Here are some of the signs that it’s time for you to replace your air conditioner:
- Your AC is more than 15 years old
- Your AC has already gotten a lot of repairs
- Your AC has major parts damage
- It’s cheaper to replace your AC than to pay for the repairs
- Your AC isn’t very energy-efficient
- Your cooling bills have gone through the roof
Air Conditioning Installation in Oakdale MN | Rumpca Services, Inc.
We have several years of experience and knowledge in the HVAC industry, so you can be sure that the HVAC system we’ll recommend is the best one for your home. Our services include: furnace installation, furnace repair, air conditioning installation, air conditioning repair, indoor air quality, duct cleaning, plumbing installation and repair, and sewer and drain cleaning. Call us for your HVAC repairs or HVAC replacement and other HVAC or plumbing needs.
Air Conditioner Replacement in Oakdale MN | Our Service Areas
Since 1984, we have served the St Paul Minnesota south metro area, including: