Are you looking for ways to make your furnace last as long as possible so that you don’t have to pay for a replacement anytime soon? Or, are you worried that your furnace may be nearing its end? While furnaces typically last between 15 and 25 years, there are various factors that can affect how long it lasts, and are also things that you can do make your furnace last longer. Here are some of the signs to look for that indicate that your furnace is at the end of its lifespan, as well as tips on what you can do in order to extend the lifespan of your furnace: Furnace Repair Lakeland MN
Signs That Your Furnace Is At the End of its Lifespan
Do you have an old furnace? Have you been wondering if your furnace is nearing the end of its lifespan? Oftentimes there are certain signs that you can look for or that will become apparent if your furnace is nearing its end. Here are some of the signs that your furnace is nearing the end of its lifespan:
- Your furnace has performance/cycling issues.
- The temperatures in your home are uneven or not what they’re supposed to be.
- Your energy bills have been on the rise lately.
- Your furnace has been requiring frequent repairs.
- The cost to repair your furnace is high.
- New noises and/or odors have become noticeable when your furnace is cycling.
- The air quality in your home isn’t as good as it used to be.
If you suspect that your furnace is on its way out, then you should have a professional HVAC contractor come to your home and replace your old furnace and install a new one in its place.
What You Can Do To Extend the Lifespan of Your Furnace
In a similar vein, there are also many things you can do to help prevent your furnace from breaking down or becoming obsolete too soon and to make sure that your furnace lasts a long time. Here are some things that you can do to extend the lifespan of your furnace if you’re looking to do so:
- Stay on top of cleaning your furnace, air ducts, and air vents.
- Get regular furnace tuneups done every year or every other year.
- Clean and/or replace your furnace filter every so often.
Rumpca Services, Inc: Furnace Installation Lakeland MN
We have several years of experience and knowledge in the HVAC industry, so you can be sure that the HVAC system we’ll recommend is the best one for your home. Our services include: furnace installation, furnace repair, air conditioning installation, air conditioning repair, indoor air quality, duct cleaning, plumbing installation and repair, and sewer and drain cleaning. Call us for your HVAC repairs or HVAC replacement and other HVAC or plumbing needs.
Our Service Areas: Furnace Replacement Lakeland MN
Since 1984, we have served the St Paul Minnesota south metro area, including: