Winter is upon us, which means, if you haven’t already, you should make sure that your furnace is in proper working condition so that it can continue to heat your home properly and efficiently this winter. For homeowners who didn’t get the chance to do their annual furnace maintenance this past fall, here are some tips on what you can do to help maintain your furnace this winter: Furnace Repairs Near Inver Grove Heights MN
What Types of Maintenance Does Your Furnace Need?
Generally it’s advised that you have your furnace tuned up by an HVAC professional every year in order to ensure that your furnace is in top working condition. Some of the types of maintenance that your furnace generally needs include (but are not limited to):
- Cleaning and replacing your air filter
- Inspecting your air ducts for an blockage or leaks
- Making sure all of your furnace’s components are clean and debris-free
- Looking for signs of corrosion or rust
- Ensuring that your burners and other combustion-related processes are working fine and safely
- Measuring the combustion gases in order to make sure they’re at the proper level they should be at
For more information on what types of maintenance your furnace may need, feel free to contact Rumpca Services today.
Why Furnace Maintenance Is Important:
Maintaining your furnace is incredibly important in order to ensure that your home stays toasty warm this winter and that you don’t have any unexpected or inconvenient furnace-related issues to deal with. Here are just some of the many reasons why maintaining your furnace is so important:
- Unmaintained furnaces could be dangerous and a safety hazard.
- Your furnace could break down in the middle of winter if it isn’t maintained.
- Your furnace will run less efficiently if it’s not properly maintained, which will drive your monthly energy costs up.
- You may need to do annual furnace tuneups in order to maintain your furnace’s warranty.
- Property damage could occur if your furnace stops working and your home’s pipes freeze or burst.
If your furnace is in need of a tuneup, then you should have your local HVAC contractors near Inver Grove Heights MN at Rumpca Services do it for you this winter.
Furnace Replacement Inver Grove Heights MN | Rumpca Services, Inc.
We have several years of experience and knowledge in the HVAC industry, so you can be sure that the HVAC system we’ll recommend is the best one for your home. Our services include: furnace installation, furnace repair, air conditioning installation, air conditioning repair, indoor air quality, duct cleaning, plumbing installation and repair, and sewer and drain cleaning. Call us for your HVAC repairs or HVAC replacement and other HVAC or plumbing needs.
Furnace Installation Inver Grove Heights MN | Our Service Areas
Since 1984, we have served the St Paul Minnesota south metro area, including: